5/2/10

i am telling u !法克!

fu*k~
why u says like this ....
ur friend also like this ...
i am her only friends ....
she also always says "from 4 "de XXX lor ~
why u says like me love her !
hate !
she ...che ....i don't know how i want to talk whit u liao ~
friend ?4 ever ? 
impassible !friends like this also got ...
i don't want says with u any more !
u says  Xj them no good what ~
i know i ever day talk about her !
but same like me also got !ur friends !
fu*k !
all i know ...& now i want to change i !
u don't want calling me to buy this or that !
when i saw u i want to beat u!
because u all don't like me i know !
but don't says like that !
Who I like whatever you do!
i know u don't like i says like that !
I would like to know who, no matter what you!
Enough!
I do not want you handling!
Let's call it!You do not want us to quarrel!
Enough!
I do not want to see you!
Enough!
I do not want to see you!
because I see your true colors!
stop it !u don't know i HATE u !
now i says to u i also HATE u !
u hate me ...why i can hate u wor ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

严爵~

方炯镔

风铃~